“My destination is no longer a place, rather a new way of seeing.” ― Marcel Proust
In 2003, my strong thirst for personal discovery, adventure and exploring other cultures took me away from Australia and led me on a life-changing journey traveling across 42 countries and living in 5. Over the past 12 years of my voyage, I discovered that by adding a more meaningful focus to my travels I was able to fast track self-discovery, find my life purpose, overcome fears, give back to others, and expand into my full potential.
After sharing my travel journey and motivations with others, I saw how powerfully it removed fears and inspired them to live their dreams, reach their full potential and serve their life purpose. I am now inspired to guide others to use travel and personal growth to evolve, create a bigger life perspective and positively change the world around them.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Some of my memorable travel experiences include:
- Traveling around the world solo for 1 year in 2008
- Volunteering in a Kathmandu orphanage in Nepal for a month
- Completing a 500 hour yoga teaching training course in an ashram in Goa, India
- Trekking the Himalayas of India and Nepal and the Andes of Peru
- Competing for Canada in the world triathlon championships in London in 2013
- Riding a bike down the highest road in the world in the Himalayas (18,000ft)
- Climbing a 5600m volcano in Peru
- Attending a 10 day silent meditation retreat in Nepal
- Losing my appendix in India